August 11

How to Power Your Profits – in Just 7 Minutes with Susie Carder

Podcast

0  comments

What You’ll Learn From This Episode:

  • Knowing that 'math is money and money is fun'
  • Importance of finding a doable, simple, and actionable way to compute
  • Market to your 'qualified clients' not fan

More...

Related Links and Resources:

Susie Carder will be giving away a copy of her book called "Power Your Profits", it won in the top books in 2020 by Cosmopolitan and it's everything she learned the hard way. All you need really is to follow a system, and the system will allow you to create and monetize. Go to www.susiecarder.com/ebook-scaleology to get the book for FREE and there's  free training that goes with it. It is a GAME CHANGER.

Summary:

Susie Carder started out as a low paid hairdresser trying to support her 2 little girls. So she decided to do whatever it took to create her own business.

After much blood sweat and tears, she went on to create, not one, but two $10 Million companies! Her core genius is the ability to simplify complicated issues by creating simple proven systems that are guaranteed to create dramatic growth. She has helped over 100,000 entrepreneurs increase their revenues by more than 3000%.

Here are the highlights of this episode:

Susie told us that she enjoys working with entrepreneurs who know that it's their calling or what they're meant to do in life. She helps them grow, monetize, scale, and explode. "Most entrepreneurs want to stick their heads in the sand but not with their financial projections; they just want it to magically occur. She stated that "math is money and money is fun", most people want the benefit of the money but not when it comes to computation. So, find a doable, simple, and actionable way to do this. The emotional problems that these people face is that they feel frustrated because their business is growing consistently but they're paying people more than themselves, and they start to wonder "why there's no money left?". Susie further explained that 15% of their financial success is based on their vocation, and the remaining 85% is in sales, marketing, operation, and finance. You have got to be good at your 15% but you have to work on the 85% because that's where the 'juice' is. Only 1.7% of the small business hit the million-dollar mark; and this is because they don't spend the time to put a business plan together and have true execution. She says that most of us are creative as entrepreneurs, but we may need to hire a really good coach that can this prosperity. 

Susie’s Valuable Free Action (VFA): The biggest mistake that Susie sees is that these folks are marketing to their fans but not their 'qualified' clients. You may have an 'ideal' client but 'qualified' clients will be the ones having the money to swipe the card. She advises to quit marketing the fans, doesn't matter if they like you if they can't afford you. Otherwise, you're just spinning your wheels and wasting your time.

Math is money and money is fun; nobody wants to do the math but everybody wants the benefit of the money" – Susie Carder

Click to Tweet



{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}