What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why you don't want to get caught up in the social media echo chamber.
- Why you don't want to swipe or emulate what the leaders in your industry are doing.
- Get old direct mail sales letters and to write them out by hand, copy them down onto a physical piece of paper, a yellow, legal pad and a pen and write them word for word.
Related Links and Resources:
Andrew's Gift to you:
Learn my 4-step Framework for creating REAL content
Here are a few of the things you'll learn in this free training:
- The simple principle that 99% of online business owners miss when it comes to creating content that people actually enjoy reading.
- How to capitalize on Steve Jobs’ 1997 prediction for the future of content marketing that is finally coming true today.Why most free content is worthless, and what to do instead that can make your content significantly more valuable and even cherished by your readers.
- How to sell your programs without "selling," acting salesy, or feeling sleazy.
Get yours right here:
Andrew Ryder is a content marketing strategist and email copywriter helping entrepreneurs to grow and keep an engaged audience, create content faster, and never run out of ideas.
Learn more at:
“Fear missing the opportunity more than you fear the failure" – Aaron Walker