Great! I am looking forward to our interview!
IMPORTANT: We need one more thing right away. A good headshot of you. Submit Your Headshot Here
So that you are able to maximize your time and marketing results on the interview here are a few things you need to know.
Our clients are mostly the owners of small and medium sized private companies. Their businesses are typically in the $5 million to $500 million revenue range. They generally have at least one level of management and tend to be team-centric vs. boss-centric.
Our second biggest group of clients are entrepreneurs with staff. They are driven by their vision of scaling their company rapidly over the near term.
The third, albeit smaller, group are solopreneurs. While they are all by themselves, they know they need to grow and begin leveraging a team of employees and contractors.
We know you are going to be a fantastic guest on the "Business Builders Show" (BBS) series.
The mission of the Business Builders Show is to bring our audience timely, engaging shows designed to add rocket fuel to their quest to convert their business into something extra-ordinary or better. You are one of the world-class experts capable of providing them with immediately actionable tips, tools and techniques.
Provided the interview goes well, it will be distributed to tens of thousands of people and we'll publish at least seven long lasting backlinks to your nominated landing page.
- The Title for your interview. Good formats might be: "How to _______ "; or "Why ________ "; or "Secrets of ________ ".
- A good headshot of you. Submit Your Headshot Here
- Your name and tagline. Could be simply your title, but you may want to juice it up.
- Please be certain Bill has the copy you would like him to read when he introduces you.
- If you decide to offer a gift, please create a special landing page so you can collect emails and deliver your offer to our clients.
Please get the above list of assets to [email protected] as soon as possible.
When the interview commences and you'll have just seven minutes to answer the seven questions listed here:
- Who do you serve?
- What problems do you solve?
- How do you typically solve those problems (your products and services)?
- How are you different from your competition?
- What were the major milestones for your company (your story)?
- What's holding you back right now?
- How can our listeners contact you?
- What’s the one question that I should have asked you that would give great value to our audience? (And the answer please!)
It is going to be great fun! See you soon.
In the meantime, we will be sending your additional reminders and tips on making the interview a great success.